Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hearts Day in a Life of a Teacher

Valentine’s Day is a day of love and romance for some, a day of chocolate and cards for others, but for many, it is a day of bitter desperation and longing. 

Every year when Valentine’s Day comes around, I hear my friends whine about how they don’t have boyfriends. They go on about how much better the day would be if they had someone with whom to share it. Blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine! But I’m not like other girls. I’m your worst nightmare if you are having a pity party. I don’t need a boyfriend; I am just as happy (if not happier) with some cheesy romance movies and a big box of extra chocolatey don’t-hold-the-fat chocolates.

I usually celebrate valentines day with my family or with my friends. Yeah!! Never had a boyfriend..you know!! So how did I enjoy valentines day?? I perform..Yes.. you heard it right.. Every valentines day is also the college days of our school. Our college have this annual variety show that every one is encourage to participate.. I really love dancing and every year I never miss a chance to perform.. This year is an exciting variety show for me because I can no longer perform as a student but as a Teacher. Isn't it amazing?? 


The theme of our Variety Show this year is White Party. Everyone should wear white shirt because after the whole performance is the color war party... Let's check out the photos..
Chillin' face before the show..
World!!! Meet Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
Still not ready (bare foot)
Stage is all set!
Going to dance at the Fiction Heroes/Superheroes and Modern Heroes (I'm gonna be a hero)
Dance and Theater Company Dancers
I can feel it!!! Really!! Did you see me?? Purple Superwoman!
Dark horse loves!
So proud of this babe here!!
Oh they're screaming..
Audience having the time of their lives.
Let the party begins! Wet Party..Rain to Paint to Wet to Wild!
Dance and Theater Company Alumni!


Black of Hearts meets Pissed Off

My Valentines celebration turned in a wet and wild party. So happy to be part of the success of the College of Teacher Education... Congrats guys everyone nailed it!! See you next year for another bang!!bang!! of the CTE Variety Show.

Curtains Closed..and It's a wrap!!!



'Till next adventure loves.
Xoxo Der

No comments:

Post a Comment